Wednesday, October 30, 2013

31 days of projects - days 28 and 29


I don't remember what happened on Monday.  I know there was some fussiness and disobedience.  Josh brought home dinner because I kinda forgot about it until 5:50.  It was that kind of a day.  BUT Tuesday I cut some flowers off my hydrangea to put in my keyholder/flower vase.  I love the way they look!  And I spent several hours creating ABC photo books for Nathan and Naomi for christmas.  I was able to use all photos from our trip except for the front of Naomi's book.  And Grandpa called to say he was in Brisbane and could he drive up for dinner?  So we had a welcome guest for dinner.  {that sounds like any other guests we have aren't welcome but that isn't true =)}  And thankfully I had put dinner in the crockpot in the morning so no last minute scrambling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment