Monday, April 15, 2013

Girly Randomness

 we made a real hair bow with Catie's hair. 

 Beka, ready for church and needing her fringe to be trimmed.  

 Apparently this is the only photo we got of Emma in her new dress from Grammy.  We will have to correct that.  She looked so beautiful.  {as always} 

 Remember this dress, Mom?  This was Catie's Grammy-made Easter dress in 2004.  This was taken after church and after Naomi pulled the bow out of her hair.  

and here's a random photo from today.  Naomi insisted on wearing her new shoes and she kept walking around carrying at least two bags.  I turned around and she was sitting on the box of nappies just playing with dolls and bags.  She caught me just as I took the photo and gave me a cheeky grin. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the bow in Caties' hair. Unique. Yes, I remember the Easter dress. It's been through a lot of girls and one more to go. Thanx for pic of Tamra's dress. It's longer than I thought it would be but it was supposed to be a long dress (acc. to the pattern) Apparently Nathan didn't want pictures again! Love all these kids and Nathan too.

    ReplyDelete