Tuesday, May 14, 2013

dreaming/planning

 it all started with seeing this dress. It's Gucci.  From Saks Fifth Avenue.  It's also $220.  A little out of my price range.  =)  But so cute.

 Then I remembered that I have this pattern by thatdarnkat.
 And then I saw this dress.  I love the contrast stitching.  It would be so cute on the round collar and around the hem.

 And I thought I could just put a bow like this on the side of the collar. Similar but not the same as the inspiration dress.

or sort of like this bow.  This is a very similar pattern.  

What do you think??  I cut the pattern out today.  (along with 5 other patterns)  If I have time maybe I'll get the fabric cut later this week.  


all image sources can be found on my "sewing" pinterest page

1 comment:

  1. I love them all!!! :-) Gets me sooo excited to dress a little girl, again! It has been too long! ;-)
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete