Wednesday, May 22, 2013

it has started!!

 I've managed to refrain from pulling out the cradle and the 0000 & 000 size baby clothes yet.  However, little things are starting to pile up here and there.  Is this an early form of nesting?  =)

And as you can see I am on quite the blanket making kick lately. (I've made all 4 of the blankets you can see in the top photo.)  Two more yummy flannel blankies for the baby.  I also made two exactly like this for another special little girl who will make her debut later this year.  Hopefully her mama doesn't mind the pink girly flowery explosion. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blankets!! :-) You and Mom do such beautiful work .... maybe it is time I learn. Getting so excited for you, as your due date gets closer! Pinks, purples, ribbons, and bows are SO much more fun to get.
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete